November 24, 2008

The Birthing From Within Keepsake Journal

There is still one opening in the December class listed below. If you're interested, please contact me ASAP!

If you register for this or any other class I mentor, you will receive a copy of Our Birthing From Within Keepsake Journal by Pam England. It's a kind of a workbook. We won't start on page one and work through it in class or anything - it's not meant to be a syllabus for Birthing From Within classes. But we'll use some part of it occasionally, and otherwise, it's a gift for you (and your partner if you have one) to explore as you have the time and energy. It asks you to journal, to learn a little bit, and to communicate with your baby and your partner.

I love the idea of the Journal and I love the content. I am not totally thrilled about the format, because I, personally, work much better with a blank page than with lines and decorative borders when I am trying to journal. But this is a very petty complaint. If you are like me, feel free to get yourself a nice blank book to use when actually doing the exercises in the book, or some nice art paper, and just treat the Journal itself as a guide.

No comments: